Immunizations are available Monday - Friday by appointment. Call 252-237-3141 ext. 6777.
Available vaccines are dependent on insurance coverage. Please bring proof of previous immunizations along with any Medicaid or insurance information.
- Diphtheria (DT, Tdap, Td, Dtap)
- Haemophilus Influenza Type B (Hib)
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Human Papilloma Virus (HPV)
- Influenza (Seasonal)
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR)
- Meningococcal (Menactra)
- Pertussis (DtaP, Tdap)
- Pneumococcal Conjugate (Prevnar)
- Polio (IPV)
- Tetanus (Td, Tdap)
Childhood vaccinations are given in a series. These are routinely given at two, four, six, 12, and 15-18 months, 4-5 years, and 11 years of age.
Adolescent Clinic Schedules
Tdap & Meningitis Clinic Schedule:
- The September 2017 clinic has completed.
- If you need Tdap & Meningitis vaccinations appointments are available. Please call (252) 237-3141 to schedule an appointment.
Adolescent immunizations are available during normal business hours Monday-Friday. To make and appointment please call: (252) 237-3141.
*Please bring insurance information with you to the appointment.
- Pertussis PowerPoint (Adobe PDF format)