- Health Data/Information
- Construction on the front entrance for Clinical Services is now complete. Patients can resume parking and entering the Health Department in the front entrance. Please register at the first desk and you will be directed accordingly.
Make sure your emergency kit is stocked with necessary supplies, including those unique to your household.
Fill out a Family Emergency Plan
Tips on how to keep food and water safe before, during, and after a hurricane.
Guidance for Septic Systems before, during, and after flooding.
Each day we are working to maintain good health for Wilson County's citizens. We are protecting citizens by assessing and monitoring conditions in the community, promoting healthy choices and assuring the highest quality of health & wellness possible for all the citizens.
To report a public health or environmental health emergency from 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday-Friday, please call (252) 237-3141. Outside of regular business hours call 911 emergency services.
- Monday - Friday | 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, by appointment only
- Last Friday: Regular clinic services | 8 am -12 pm
- Teen Clinic: 2nd Thursday | 3:30-6:30pm by appointment.
- WIC: extended hours | 2nd Thursday | until 6:00pm
Call Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm @252-237-3141 for an appointment. We see all patients regardless of pay plan. If you are uninsured the required reimbursement for your visit will slide down to 20% of total charges.
Tell us how we are doing by taking the surveys below:
- Wilson County Health Department Community Survey - English
- Customer Service Survey - English
- Encuesta Publica del Departamento de Salud en el Condado de Wilson - Spanish
- Encuesta de Satisfacción al Cliente - Spanish