February is American Heart Month!
In the United States cardiovascular diseases kill approximately one woman every 80 seconds. The good news is that 80% of cardiac events may be prevented with education and lifestyle changes.
For more information visit the American Heart Association
Eat Smart Move More
North Carolina Division of Health & Human Services
- North Carolina State Center for Health Statistics
- Communicable Disease
- Adolescent Health Resource Center: For Teens
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
American Heart Association
American Diabetes Association
Each day we are working to maintain good health for Wilson County's citizens. We are protecting citizens by assessing and monitoring conditions in the community, promoting healthy choices and assuring the highest quality of health & wellness possible for all the citizens.
To report a public health or environmental health emergency from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday-Friday, please call (252) 237-3141.
Outside of regular business hours call 911 emergency services.
- Monday - Friday | 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, by appointment only
- Last Friday: Regular clinic services | 8 am -12 pm
- Teen Clinic: 2nd Thursday | 3:30-6:30pm by appointment.
- WIC: extended hours | 2nd Thursday | until 6:00pm
Call Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm @252-237-3141 for an appointment.
We see all patients regardless of pay plan.
If you are uninsured the required reimbursement for your visit will slide down to 20% of total charges.
Tell us how we are doing by taking the surveys below:
- Wilson County Health Department Community Survey - English
- Customer Service Survey - English
- Encuesta Publica del Departamento de Salud en el Condado de Wilson - Spanish
- Encuesta de Satisfacción al Cliente - Spanish