Online Forms

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option


Tell Us Form

Please correct the field(s) marked in red below:

Wilson County Request Form

This form will help us identify a problem in your area -- and work to fix it. Should a problem require urgent attention, please call us immediately. For a police emergency, dial 911.

Do NOT send child or adult abuse / neglect referrals through email or this website.

Please call 252.206.4000 during normal hours or 911 after hours.


Contact Information

Contact Information

Brief Description of Concern


Location of Problem

  1. To receive a copy of your submission, please fill out your email address below and submit.

    Human Resources

    Office of the Sheriff

    Social Services