Specific Items For Inspection
- Footings must be inspected prior to pouring concrete.
- A foundation wall and sill plate inspection is required before placing an OFF-FRAME modular on the foundation. ON-FRAME modulars must have all underside work inspected and approved before any foundation walls are erected.
- A marriage wall inspection is required before end walls are covered.
- On-site installed plumbing must be tested and inspected.
- A final inspection will be made upon the completion of all work. A Certificate of Occupancy will not be issued until the Environmental Health Department has issued the operation permit for the septic system.