Pregnancy Care Management provides case mangaement and prenatal education/teaching for Medicaid eligible women.
- Education for prenatal care, parenting and newborn care
- Counseling and emotional support
- Referrals to community resources to help with housing, schools, etc.
- Assistance applying for Medicaid and other resources
- Services profided Monday through Friday (8am-5pm) by appointment
- Visits at your home, the doctor's office or other community settings
For more information call (252) 237-3141