Bills are payable upon receipt and become delinquent on the 16th of the month whereupon a $10 penalty will be added.
- If the 15th of the month falls on a weekend or holiday, a late penalty will not be charged until the day after the next working day.
- If the 15th of the month falls on a weekend or holiday, and a mailed payment is received no later than the next working day, penalty will not be charged.
- If the bill is not paid prior to the 25th of the month, the Water District will discontinue service.
- If the Water District has discontinued service and the customer has not paid in full at the end of 60 days, the county will initiate legal procedures to collect amount due to the county.
- Failure to receive notices will not prevent bills from becoming delinquent or relieve you from payment. If your check is returned for insufficient funds, a charge, as set forth in the County fee schedule, will be assessed to you, and water service will be cut off immediately.
- Two party checks will not be accepted as payment for any debt.