Care Coordination for Children Services (CC4C)
Care Coordination for Children (CC4C) Care Management is a free and voluntary program offered to children birth to 5 years of age who have long term medical conditions, are dealing with challenging levels of stress, or are referred by the child's doctor.
Your CC4C Care Manager will:
Target Population and Eligibility
- Ask you about your child's and family's needs, concerns and goals
- Help you establish a medical home for your child
- Work with your child's healthcare providers to be sure you get what you need
- Offer referrals to community resources
- Assist families dealing with stress
- Offer educational information on multiple topics including child development
- Assess your child's health and development
- Help you get answers to your questions
Care Management services are provided for all Medicaid children birth to 5 years of age who are determined to be high-risk and qualify for services. All patients identified as having priority risk factors will be assessed by a CC4C care manager.
CC4C services will be provided through visits at your home, child's doctors office or other community settings.
For more information, call (252) 237-3141