Bills are payable upon receipt and become delinquent on the 16th of the month whereupon a $10 penalty will be added.
- If the 15th of the month falls on a weekend or holiday, a late penalty will not be charged until the day after the next working day.
- If the 15th of the month falls on a weekend or holiday, and a mailed payment is received no later than the next working day, penalty will not be charged.
- If the bill is not paid prior to the 25th of the month, the Water District will discontinue service.
- Failure to receive notices will not prevent bills from becoming delinquent or relieve you from payment. If your check is returned for insufficient funds, a charge, as set forth in the County fee schedule, will be assessed to you, and water service will be cut off immediately.
- Two party checks will not be accepted as payment for any debt.