Goals of Case Management
Certain Medicaid Special Assistance-eligible residents in Wilson County Adult Care Homes (rest homes and family care homes) have extensive needs for personal care assistance and qualify for additional support by Medicaid for this purpose.
- Verifying the need for enhanced adult care home personal care
- Assuring the adult care home's plan corresponds to the needs of the resident
- Reviewing the provision of care to assure changes in the resident's conditions are being addressed
- Determining the need for other community-based services
- Assisting the resident and the adult care home in accessing other needed services
A client must be a resident in a Wilson County adult care home and meet eligibility requirements. Our staff can assist with this assessment.