The Wilson County Senior Activity Center seeks to provide recreational, educational, and community outreach activities for seniors of all ages to enhance their leisure lifestyle and provide an environment where socialization is met.
- Community Resource Guide for Older Adults
- Need a Ride?
- Regional Senior Centers
- Rules and Regulations
- Senior Discounts
- Transit Directory
- Office of Justice Sterilization Victims
- Monday -- Friday: 7:30 am until 5:00 pm
- Tuesday Extended Hours: 5:00 pm until 8:30 pm
- Thursday Extended Hours: 5:00 pm until 8:00 pm
Share your talents at the Senior Center. You can Lead Programs and Activities; serve on Boards and Committees; Work as Front Desk Receptionist and help Plan Special Events. Contact the Senior Center on the opportunities that are available.
Like us on Facebook
Please be sure to scan your card each time you enter the center. If you don't put in the activity that you are here for, the machine will not sign you in. Scanning in takes less than a minute.