Public Health is meant to maintain good health for the citizens of the County and the good health status of a community. Our professional staff are here to assess conditions in the community and to assure the highest quality of health status possible for all the citizens.
To report a public health or environmental health emergency from 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday-Friday, please call (252) 237-3141. Outside of regular business hours call 911 emergency services.
- Monday - Thursday, 7:30 am - 6 pm, by appointment
- Fridays, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, by appointment
- Last Friday: Regular clinic services | 8 am -11 am only due to mandatory training and programmatic audits.
- Men's Health Clinic: Second Thursday | 3:30-6:00pm by appointment.
- WIC: extended hours | Second Thursday | until 6:00p.m.
Experience our Health Team
We welcome the opportunity to serve you. Call the Health Department Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at 252-237-3141 for an appointment. The Wilson County Health Department will see all patients regardless of pay plan. If you are uninsured the required reimbursement for your visit will slide down to 20% of total charges.
- Zika Virus Information
- General Info
- Informational video on Zika Virus: English | En Espanol
- Doctor’s Checklist for Pregnant Women Who Traveled to an Area with Zika*
Community Health Needs Assessment
How Are We Doing?
Tell us how we are doing by taking the surveys below:
- Wilson County Health Department Community Survey - English
- Customer Service Survey - English
- Encuesta Publica del Departamento de Salud en el Condado de Wilson - Spanish
- Encuesta de Satisfacción al Cliente - Spanish