Each day we are working to maintain good health for Wilson County's citizens. We are protecting citizens by assessing and monitoring conditions in the community, promoting healthy choices and assuring the highest quality of health & wellness possible for all the citizens.
To report a public health or environmental health emergency from 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday-Friday, please call (252) 237-3141. Outside of regular business hours call 911 emergency services.
- Monday - Thursday, 7:30 am - 6 pm, by appointment
- Fridays, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, by appointment
- Last Friday: Regular clinic services | 8 am -11 am only
- Men's Health Clinic: 2nd Thursday | 3:30-6:00pm by appointment.
- WIC: extended hours | 2nd Thursday | until 6:00p.m.
Experience our Health Team
Call Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. @252-237-3141 for an appointment. We see all patients regardless of pay plan. If you are uninsured the required reimbursement for your visit will slide down to 20% of total charges.
How Are We Doing?
Tell us how we are doing by taking the surveys below:
- Wilson County Health Department Community Survey - English
- Customer Service Survey - English
- Encuesta Publica del Departamento de Salud en el Condado de Wilson - Spanish
- Encuesta de Satisfacción al Cliente - Spanish