Dr. Simpson | Part of our Health Team
Dr. Simpson has been practicing medicine for 25 years. We welcome his expertise in treating our patients. Patients looking for a new doctor are urged to call the Health Department Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at 252-237-3141 for an appointment. The Wilson County Health Department will see all patients regardless of pay plan. If you are uninsured the required reimbursement for your visit will slide down to 20% of total charges.
- Zika Virus Information
- General Info
- Informational video on Zika Virus: English | En Espanol
- Doctor’s Checklist for Pregnant Women Who Traveled to an Area with Zika*
How Are We Doing?
Tell us how we are doing by taking the surveys below:
- Wilson County Health Department Community Survey - English
- Customer Service Survey - English
- Encuesta Publica del Departamento de Salud en el Condado de Wilson - Spanish
- Encuesta de Satisfacción al Cliente - Spanish
Public Health is meant to maintain good health for the citizens of the County and the good health status of a community. The professional staff of the Health Department are here to assess conditions in the community and to assure the highest quality of health status possible for all the citizens.
To report a public health or environmental health emergency from 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday-Friday, please call (252) 237-3141. Outside of regular business hours call 911 emergency services.
- Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm, by appointment
- Last Friday: Regular clinic services | 8 am -11 am only due to mandatory training and programmatic audits.
- Men's Health Clinic: Second Thursday | 3:30-7:00pm by appointment.
- WIC: extended hours | Second Thursday | until 6:00p.m.