Wilson County's Outside Agencies/Nonprofits play a valuable role in the quality of life of our citizens. As part of the annual budgeting process, commissioners may consider contributions to outside agencies/nonprofits to deliver services not offered by county government. We value our tax dollars and we are committed to sound financial management. Outside agencies/nonprofits that receive funding from taxpayer dollars are required to show how the specific funds given were spent on direct services and must produce annual audit of their organization.
2018/2019 Fiscal Year Approved Funding:
2019/2020 Fiscal Year Nonprofit/Outside Agency Funding Packet Information:
- Funding packet Application deadline was March 7, 2019. Applications meeting the deadline have been received. New applications are not being accepted at this time.
- Approval of nonprofit funding occurs as part of the annual budgeting process.
- Decisions on nonprofit funds will be made available online on this web page after the 2019-2020 budget has been approved. Individual letters will not be mailed.
- Only funded nonprofits will show online.
- Quarterly report due dates/funding requests will be posted as well.