The Wilson County Board of Elections provides the community with non-partisan political and election information. New residents can learn where to vote by entering their address, see the results of elections, view the demographics of community voters, and more.
Board of Elections Resources
- Chip Futrell, Chairman
- Robert d. Brown, Vice-Chairman
- Wanda Davis, Secretary
- Doug Inscoe, Board Member
- Board Meeting Dates
- Tuesday, May 1, 2018 @ 5:00 p.m.
- Monday, May 7, 2018 @5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 8, 2018 (Election Day) @ 5:00 p.m.
- Friday, May 11, 2018 (if needed) @ 5:00 p.m.
- Friday, May 18, 2018 (Canvass) @ 11:00 a.m.