Where do I go for services?
Most services are located in our main office at 100 Gold St. in Wilson. We offer additional services at our Career Plus office at 114 Pine St. in Wilson. Your worker will advise you where to go.

Show All Answers

1. Where do I go for services?
2. Do I need an appointment to apply for assistance?
3. How do I contact Child Support Customer Service?
4. What do I need to bring with me when applying for assistance?